Editorial + Commercial Photographer
Parikshit Rao was born in Bangalore and made in Mumbai, but is most at ease when he is on the move.
He has worked as a travel photographer and writer for Indian and international magazines since 2006.
During his 3-year stint as Senior Photographer with Time Out Mumbai, he introduced the magazine's readers to many of the city's secrets. He has worked with Microsoft as a Photo Editor for MSN's US team and also led and mentored the visual content team at Little Black Book as National Photo Editor.
Parikshit is currently a freelance photographer + writer and works out of Mumbai, Himachal Pradesh and New Delhi, India.
- Travel photography & Writing
- Food photography
- Architecture + Interior photography
- Editorial photography
- Commercial photography for F&B industry
- Content Writing & Editing
- Discover India
- National Geographic Traveller, India & US Edition
- Architectural Digest
- Tiger Tales
- BBC Good Food
- Rolling Stone, India
- India Today Travel Plus
- Outlook Traveller Guidebooks
- Deutscher Taschenbuch Verlag, Germany
- Summer Cottages, Manali
- Crimson Hotels
- Shubhashray Housing India
- Pizza Express, Mumbai
- Di Napoli, Mumbai
- The Table, Mumbai
- Shockk, Mumbai